Wednesday 24 July 2013

RWSTH - The Spider

So today, as usual, I, Faith along with Peace and Hope were all researching stuff for our blog. So we are there listening to XIAH's Incredible and we're there talking about something that I don't remember what it was. It was about K-POP anyway.

So we're their talking when I, Faith feel something crawling up my leg. I tried to shake it off since I was in the middle of reading the recent thing with JYJ, SM and the other thingy. But it wont get of. 

So I have a look what it was and...

I Freaked out Since I HATE SPIDERS and I'M ALSO SUPER SCARED OF THEM. I Throw my laptop off my lap and onto the couch(BTW it still works... Thankfully XD) and i start jumping around and screaming like a little child whose scared of thunder (Not the one from MBLAQ BTW) and Lightning although I'm 14. So then my friends, unsupportive as always say 'Whose the one wwho is more scared? You or the poor little spider?' 
'MEEEEEEEEE AND HE'S NOT LITTLE HE IS FRICKEN HUGE' I SHOUT LIKE ITS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH. 
'It's only like 1 cm across' Peace says as calm as ever since she isn't afraid of spiders.
'NO ITS NOOOOT. NOW KILL IT' I feak out since its crawling towards me again.
'You seriously gonna kill the little innocent spider' Hope said
'IT WAS CRAWLING UP MY FRICKEN LEG!!! NOW GET RIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD OF IT NOOOOOOOOWWWW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!' I Screamed.
So Peace, being absolutly insane, took the spider into her hand and she started teasing me with it. But then she took it outside and let it free. She should have killed it. Like there is probably more of them in the world then us, human. 

When the spider was gone I was like...

THANK YOU PEACE FOR RESCUING MY LIFE SINCE IT WAS IN DANGER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment