Wednesday 24 July 2013

RWSTH - Cute Bom

So today we had a bit of a lazy day (Peace and Hope) while Faith was translating lyrics. Me, Peace and Hope started looking and Park Bom Pictures and GIF on Tumblr and Google Images. We found quite a lot but we are going to shared the 10 we love the most

10. The Phone Call Smiling Bom


 Her Cheeks are really adorable and the close up is perfect. Imagine her answering her your phone call and Bom having a phone conversation with you!!!


9. The ^-^

I Love her smile and her really heavy eye make up. It makes her eyes look bigger and it suits her a lot. I think fringes suit Park Bom.


8. Singing Bom with Red Hair. 

I think that the red hair really suited Park Bom. It is by far my favourite hair style on Park Bom. I am really jealous of her beauty and hair.


7. Undercover Bom

We don't see Bom that often in Glasses, a hat and a fluffy jacket(?). She looks really Cute and her eyes are so huge here. 


6. Bom is Taking a Photo Of You

As you may notice I really like the Red Hair (Go Away) Era on Bom. She should go back to it because it suits her the best in my opinion.


5. Big Eye Bom

I really love the way Bom's hair is styled here. Its really pretty and the make up is soooooo pretty.


4.  Peace Bom

I think she might be saying 'Oppa'. I don't really know. She can pull off any outfit she wears. 


3.  Innocent Bom

I love Bom's here. The dip-dye looks really nice on her and her makeup is perfectly dong. The pink Lips, Big Eyes. I Love This Picture.


2. I'm Eeyore Bom

Personally I love Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. And I like how K-Celebs fool around and are not so serious as American Singers. 


1. Yep, Yep Bom!!!

The close up captures her really big eyes and cute chubby cheeks.


Which one is your Favourite, let us three know in the comments below

Thanks for reading!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment